A-A+

双语美文:一只狗的遗书

2019年10月03日 英语美文 暂无评论
摘要:

亲爱的爸妈:Dear Mom and Dad, 今天我死了。 I died today. 你对我感到厌倦了,所以你把我送去了收容所。收容所的动物已

前言:美文网是一个专业为广大读者朋友提供各种类型文章在线阅读以及摘抄借鉴的网站,以下是小编精心整理的文章。

.Xbp355 { display:none; }

亲爱的爸妈:
Dear Mom and Dad,


今天我死了。
I died today. 美文网


你对我感到厌倦了,所以你把我送去了收容所。收容所的动物已经太多了,而我抽到了不幸的号码。
You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were over crowded and I drew an unlucky number. 内容来自美文网


现在被装进黑色塑胶袋的我静静躺在掩埋场里。
I am in a plastic bag in a land fill now.

copyright verywen.com


你留下来几乎全新的牵绳会给其他小狗狗用。
Some other puppy will get the barley used leash you left. www.verywen.com


我的项圈又脏又太小,不过阿姨在送我上天堂之前帮我把它拿下来了。
My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge. verywen.com


如果我没有咬坏你的鞋,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still be at home if I hadn't chewed your shoe? www.verywen.com


我不知道那是什么,只知道那是皮的,而且你把它丢在地上。你忘了帮我买狗狗玩具了。
I didn't know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get me puppy toys.

copyright verywen.com


如果我没有在家里大小便,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still be at home if I had been house broken? www.verywen.com


你把我的鼻子压在便便里面只会让我对需要上厕所感到羞愧。
Rubbing my nose in what I did made me ashamed I had to go at all. 内容来自美文网


书跟训练老师都可以告诉你如何教会我走到门口要你开门的
There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.

本文来自美文网


如果我没有把跳蚤带到家里来,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still be at home if I hadn't brought fleas into the house? copyright verywen.com


我身上没有驱虫药,我没有办法在你把我留在院子里好几天后跑到我身上的跳蚤抓下来。
Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn't get the moffme after you left me in the yard for days and days. copyright verywen.com


如果我没有乱叫,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still be home if I hadn't barked and barked? 美文网


我只是想告诉你: “我好害怕,我好孤单,我在这里阿!我想成为你最好的朋友!”
I was only saying "I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm here, I'm here!I want to be your best friend." copyright verywen.com


如果我让你开心,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? 本文来自美文网


但是打我并不会让我知道怎么取悦你。
Hitting me didn't help. www.verywen.com


如果你愿意花时间照顾我,教我如何当一只好狗狗,我是不是就可以留下来了?
Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care or me and to teach me manners? verywen.com


差不多第一星期之后你就没有再注意过我了,但是我一直都在等着你来爱我
You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.

copyright verywen.com


今天我死了.....
I died today!

美文网

声明:美文网所有文章均来源网络,如有侵权请联系本站删除,如果您觉得我们的文章还不错,可以收藏本站以便下次阅读。

给我留言