A-A+

水调歌头 Thinking of You

2019年11月17日 英语美文 暂无评论
摘要:

Whenwillthemoonbeclearandbright?Withacupofwineinmyhand,Iaskthebluesky.Idon’tbs

前言:美文网是一个专业为广大读者朋友提供各种类型文章在线阅读以及摘抄借鉴的网站,以下是小编精心整理的文章。

.Hjy404 { display:none; }

内容来自美文网

When will the moon be clear and bright? 美文网

With a cup of wine in my hand, I ask the blue sky. copyright verywen.com

I don’t know what season it would be in the heavens on this night.
明月几时有,把酒问青天。不知天上宫阙,今夕是何年。
I’d like to ride the wind to fly home. 美文网

Yet I fear the crystal and jade mansions are much too high and cold for me.

本文来自美文网

Dancing with my moon-lit shadow, 美文网

It does not seem like the human world.
我欲乘风归去, 又恐琼楼玉宇,高处不胜寒,起舞弄清影,何似在人间。
The moon rounds the red mansion Stoops to silk-pad doors, 内容来自美文网

Shines upon the sleepless,

美文网

Bearing no grudge, verywen.com

Why does the moon tend to be full when people are apart?
转朱阁,低绮户,照无眠。不应有恨,何事长向别时圆。
People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart, 内容来自美文网

The moon may be dim or bright, wax or wane, 内容来自美文网

This has been going on since the beginning of time.

美文网

May we all be blessed with longevity Though far apart, 内容来自美文网

we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together.
人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。 内容来自美文网

声明:美文网所有文章均来源网络,如有侵权请联系本站删除,如果您觉得我们的文章还不错,可以收藏本站以便下次阅读。

给我留言