A-A+

罗伯特·彭斯经典爱情诗歌《A Red Red Rose》

2019年11月12日 英语美文 暂无评论
摘要:

ARedRedRose红玫瑰O,myLuveslikeared,redrose吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,ThatsnewlysprunginJune;六月初开韵晓风;O,

前言:美文网是一个专业为广大读者朋友提供各种类型文章在线阅读以及摘抄借鉴的网站,以下是小编精心整理的文章。

.Fhu252 { display:none; }

verywen.com

A Red Red Rose
红玫瑰
O, my Luves like a red, red rose
吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
Thats newly sprung in June;
六月初开韵晓风;
O, my Luves like the melodie,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
Thats sweetly playd in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;
Till a the seas gang dry, my dear,
直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。
And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!
暂时告别我心肝,
And fare-thee-weel, a while!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my Luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Tho twere ten thousand mile!
踏穿地皮也要还。 www.verywen.com

声明:美文网所有文章均来源网络,如有侵权请联系本站删除,如果您觉得我们的文章还不错,可以收藏本站以便下次阅读。

给我留言