A-A+

泰戈尔经典英语诗歌:我一无所求

2019年11月10日 英语美文 暂无评论
摘要:

《我一无所求》即泰戈尔《园丁集》的第13篇,本文用优美的文笔描写了乡间的生活小景,呈现了各种美丽而恬静的画面。

前言:美文网是一个专业为广大读者朋友提供各种类型文章在线阅读以及摘抄借鉴的网站,以下是小编精心整理的文章。

.Iga737 { display:none; }

copyright verywen.com

I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。 www.verywen.com

声明:美文网所有文章均来源网络,如有侵权请联系本站删除,如果您觉得我们的文章还不错,可以收藏本站以便下次阅读。

给我留言