A-A+

诺顿经典爱情诗歌:爱我少一点,爱我久一点

2019年11月08日 英语美文 暂无评论
摘要:

Love me little, Love me long 爱我少一点,爱我久一点 Is the burden of my song? 我歌唱永恒的爱情 Love that is too hot and strong 如果爱得太炙热 Burneth soon to waste. 它将很快燃烧成灰烬 Still, I would not have thee co

前言:美文网是一个专业为广大读者朋友提供各种类型文章在线阅读以及摘抄借鉴的网站,以下是小编精心整理的文章。

.Dqn813 { display:none; }

www.verywen.com

Love me little, Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恒的爱情
Love that is too hot and strong
如果爱得太炙热
Burneth soon to waste.
它将很快燃烧成灰烬
Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要对我冰冷
Not too backward ,nor too bold
不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热
Love that lasteth till its old
不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢
Fadeth not in haste.
我要你爱我 一直到老
Love me little ,Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恒的爱情
If thou love me too much,
如果爱我太多
It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那样永恒
Love me little ,more than such,
爱我少一点我更愿意
For I fear the end.
只因我怕爱会失去
I am with little well content,
一点儿我就感到幸福
And a little from thee sent
一点儿就会让我满意
Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真意
To be steadfast friend.
我们的爱 至死不渝 copyright verywen.com

声明:美文网所有文章均来源网络,如有侵权请联系本站删除,如果您觉得我们的文章还不错,可以收藏本站以便下次阅读。

给我留言