A-A+

双语赏析《新月集》第40期:最后的买卖 THE LAST

2019年11月07日 英语美文 暂无评论
摘要:

从此以后,在这个小孩的游戏中做成的买卖,使我成了一个自由的人。(THE END)

前言:美文网是一个专业为广大读者朋友提供各种类型文章在线阅读以及摘抄借鉴的网站,以下是小编精心整理的文章。

.Szr598 { display:none; }

www.verywen.com

COME and hire me, I cried, while in the morning I was walking on the stone-paved road.
早晨,我在石铺的路上走时,我叫道:“谁来雇用我呀。”
Sword in hand, the King came in his chariot.
皇帝坐着马车,手里拿着剑走来。
He held my hand and said, I will hire you with my power.
他拉着我的手,说道:“我要用权力来雇用你。”
But his power counted for nought, and he went away in his chariot.
但是他的权力算不了什么,他坐着马车走了。
In the heat of the midday the houses stood with shut doors.
正午炎热的时候,家家户户的门都闭着。
I wandered along the crooked lane.
我沿着屈曲的小巷走去。
An old man came out with his bag of gold.
一个老人带着一袋金钱走出来。
He pondered and said, I will hire you with my money.
他斟酌了一下,说道:“我要用金钱来雇用你。”
He weighed his coins one by one, but I turned away.
他一个一个地数着他的钱,但我却转身离去了。
It was evening. The garden hedge was all aflower.
黄昏了,花园的篱上满开着花。
The fair maid came out and said, I will hire you with a smile.
美人走出来,说道:“我要用微笑来雇用你。”
Her smile paled and melted into tears, and she went back alone into the dark.
她的微笑黯淡了,化成泪容了,她孤寂地回身走进黑暗里去。
The sun glistened on the sand, and the sea waves broke waywardly.
太阳照耀在沙地上,海波任性地浪花四溅。
A child sat playing with shells.
一个小孩坐在那里玩贝壳。
He raised his head and seemed to know me, and said, I hire you with nothing.
他抬起头来,好像认识我似的,说道:“我雇你不用什么东西。”
From thenceforward that bargain struck in childs play made me a free man.
从此以后,在这个小孩的游戏中做成的买卖,使我成了一个自由的人。
(THE END)
(完) 内容来自美文网

声明:美文网所有文章均来源网络,如有侵权请联系本站删除,如果您觉得我们的文章还不错,可以收藏本站以便下次阅读。

给我留言