A-A+

双语诗歌:一吻万年,处子梦甜

2019年11月07日 英语美文 暂无评论
摘要:

每一次你的亲吻,都让我战栗的像个孩子那般。捧着玫瑰,我们歌唱希望。你独特的嗓音铭刻在我爱的心跳理,比梦还甜。

前言:美文网是一个专业为广大读者朋友提供各种类型文章在线阅读以及摘抄借鉴的网站,以下是小编精心整理的文章。

.Weg463 { display:none; }

copyright verywen.com

Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.
每一次你的亲吻,都让我战栗的像个孩子那般。
Gathering the roses,we sang for the hope。
捧着玫瑰,我们歌唱希望。
Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.
你独特的嗓音铭刻在我爱的心跳理,比梦还甜。
We were there, in ever lasting bloom.
我们曾身处在那永恒的花之海洋。
Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.
花谢了,伤痛却藏匿在心里。
Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.
风儿缠绕着山丘,我听不到你。
Come and hold me close; Im shivering cold in the heart of rain.
来吧,靠紧我;我在雨中冷的发抖。
Darkness falls; Im calling for the dawn.
夜幕才降,我却寻求着破晓。
Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.
那些光辉记忆的日子已经逝去,
Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,
我唱着可能带来明天的希望的歌曲。
I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.
收起所有过去记忆美妙的感动。 copyright verywen.com

copyright verywen.com

声明:美文网所有文章均来源网络,如有侵权请联系本站删除,如果您觉得我们的文章还不错,可以收藏本站以便下次阅读。

给我留言